Java / J2EE Consultant
As part of an investment bank, you will be working within an IT team on Java / J2EE development projects.
- Understanding needs
- Drafting technical specifications
- Developing applications
- Implementing robust and innovative technical solutions
- Correcting bugs from client feedback
- Designing software development
- Providing a permanent technology watch
- Drafting technical documentation.
With a degree in engineering or 3rd university cycle, you will possess excellent knowledge of a Framework or library: Spring, Hibernate, JUnit, Maven, Struts, JSF, GWT, Swing.
You will have at least 2 years experience in Java development, ideally in an investment banking environment or at an Asset Management firm.
In addition to possessing excellent analytical and implementation abilities, you are capable of developing good interpersonal relations, with a sense of responsibility and personal initiative.