Java / J2EE Consultant
As part of an investment bank, you will be working within an IT team on Java / J2EE development projects.
- Understanding needs;
- Drafting technical specifications;
- Developing applications;
- Implementing robust and innovative technical solutions;
- Correcting bugs from client feedback;
- Designing software development;
- Providing a permanent technology watch;
- Drafting technical documentation.
Is this project fitting for you?
- Degree in engineering or 3rd university cycle.
- Excellent knowledge of a Framework or library: Spring, Hibernate, JUnit, Maven, Struts, JSF, GWT, Swing;
- At least 2 years experience in Java development, ideally in an investment banking environment or at an Asset Management firm.
Your key assets:
- Excellent analytical and implementation abilities;
- Capable of developing good interpersonal relations, with a sense of responsibility and personal initiative.
Learn more about Quanteam
Quanteam developed a program of reservation of places in nursery for its contributors thanks to its partner Ma Place en Crèche. This program, initiated by the HR and the Employee representative committee, helps parents with difficulties in the care of their young children.
Quanteam celebrated its 10th anniversary in July! Discover the video of the weekend organized for all our employees to celebrate our success. For those who were here, we hope the video will bring back you nice memories.
At Quanteam, we strive to provide a business model that focuses on ethics, sharing, mutual respect and we commit to sustainable development and respect for the environment. In 2017, Ecovadis awarded us the score of 58/100 which ranks Quanteam among the 10% of the best rated companies.
Follow us on social networks: