Risk Management Business Analyst
You will be called on to intervene in high added value missions, in project management and project development capacities with our clients and financial market players (mainly investment banks and fund management companies).
- Analysing and formalising client needs;
- Analysing existing systems and assessing the impacts of computer systems and current processes;
- Drafting detailed operational specifications;
- Reforging systems and/or organising risk management services;
- Integrating specialised financial software applications;
- Analysing and improving credit and market risk monitoring models;
- Approving the developed or implemented solution;
- Providing training and functional support for users;
- Change management;
- Managing project/development committees.
Is this project fitting for you?
- 3rd cycle in Finance;
- Computer engineering or general studies, with a specialisation in market finance or a business school.
- Interest and a notion/command of quantitative issues;
- 3 years minimum experience in project management, at an investment bank or asset management firm (specifically, related to risk management functions);
- Knowledge of market risk indicators (Var, Sensitivity, Stress tests, etc.) and/or credit risk indicators (PD, LGD EAD…);
- Good knowledge of derivative products on all types of assets (equity derivatives, rates, credit, etc).
Your key assets:
- Excellent communication skills, analytical and implementation abilities;
- Self-determination, discipline and initiative.
Learn more about Quanteam
Quanteam developed a program of reservation of places in nursery for its contributors thanks to its partner Ma Place en Crèche. This program, initiated by the HR and the Employee representative committee, helps parents with difficulties in the care of their young children.
Quanteam celebrated its 10th anniversary in July! Discover the video of the weekend organized for all our employees to celebrate our success. For those who were here, we hope the video will bring back you nice memories.
At Quanteam, we strive to provide a business model that focuses on ethics, sharing, mutual respect and we commit to sustainable development and respect for the environment. In 2017, Ecovadis awarded us the score of 58/100 which ranks Quanteam among the 10% of the best rated companies.
Follow us on social networks: