SAS / Basel II Consultant
As part of the strengthening of Basel 2 modelling teams, towards obtaining IRBA compliance for new identities following their recent integration, you will be working within the risk management divisions of major Paris based banking institutions.
These projects foresee different levels of operation:
- Back-testing of scoring models and various Basel parameters;
- Calculating/estimating Basel II parameters (RWA, PD, LGD, EAD, CCF…);
- Validating and revising the credit notation model.
Is this project fitting for you?
- BAC +5 degree in statistics/econometrics/mathematics.
- Experience ranges from junior to confirmed (2/3 years) in the credit risk and Basel modelling domain,
- Excellent command of the SAS statistics tool (base/macro).
Your key assets:
- Good interpersonal relations, with excellent analytical abilities and self-determination,
- Proficiency in English is essential.
Quanteam developed a program of reservation of places in nursery for its contributors thanks to its partner Ma Place en Crèche. This program, initiated by the HR and the Employee representative committee, helps parents with difficulties in the care of their young children.
Quanteam celebrated its 10th anniversary in July! Discover the video of the weekend organized for all our employees to celebrate our success. For those who were here, we hope the video will bring back you nice memories.
At Quanteam, we strive to provide a business model that focuses on ethics, sharing, mutual respect and we commit to sustainable development and respect for the environment. In 2017, Ecovadis awarded us the score of 58/100 which ranks Quanteam among the 10% of the best rated companies.