Business Intelligence Consultant
As part of the development of our Business Intelligence Offering designed for the financial sector, Quanteam (Talend Partner) is recruiting BI Consultants.
You will be in charge of decision-making projects on technical issues:
- Defining “trade” indicators;
- Modelling and designing OLAP/Datawarehouse databases;
- Managing data feed and integration flows.
You will be involved with our clients in the banking sector exclusively.
Is this project fitting for you?
- BAC +5 degree.
- Expertise around one of the following solutions: Talend, Business Objects, Qlikview, etc;
- Concerning Talend, certification obtained from the publisher would be appreciated, as well as a good knowledge of Java/J2EE development.
Your key assets:
- Innate ability to provide creative proposals for our clients’ problem issues, with a taste for real challenges, and integrating within the BI Quanteam.
- Proficiency in English is essential.
Learn more about Quanteam
Quanteam developed a program of reservation of places in nursery for its contributors thanks to its partner Ma Place en Crèche. This program, initiated by the HR and the Employee representative committee, helps parents with difficulties in the care of their young children.
Quanteam celebrated its 10th anniversary in July! Discover the video of the weekend organized for all our employees to celebrate our success. For those who were here, we hope the video will bring back you nice memories.
At Quanteam, we strive to provide a business model that focuses on ethics, sharing, mutual respect and we commit to sustainable development and respect for the environment. In 2017, Ecovadis awarded us the score of 58/100 which ranks Quanteam among the 10% of the best rated companies.
Follow us on social networks: